Saturday, March 25, 2006

Shot by Scott

As promised, a sample from my shoot with Scott Dunn. Our Image Collective photography group decided each member should shoot another, and Scott got my name in the random drawing. I was very pleased, as I love Scott's work and enjoy his friendship. I liked having the tables turned and being in front of the camera, not because I'm particularly good-looking, but because I like to see how other photographers work, and to see how it feels to be a model. It informs my own technique for when I'm the one clicking the shutter. Yes, the "Cylon-Goatee" is gone--for now--but I'm growing it back before I attend International Mister Leather in Chicago in May.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bucephalus said...

Oh but you are good looking! And a very excellent model.

11:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home