Saturday, April 08, 2006

Wherefore Art/Not Terminal?

Tonight I head to the opening night gala for the post-Seattle Erotic Art Festival show at Art/Not Terminal gallery in downtown Seattle. I am showing two pieces from this year's SEAF, as well as "Zebra #1" (at left) from last year's SEAF, which was my first big sale. I'm hoping to sell all three works, after spending over $500 on archival, museum-quality framing. They look wonderful, though.
I also bought a little walking-around pocket camera, which I hope I can use to snap some pix of the show to post here. I was disappointed that I wasn't able to get any photos of the SEAF this year or last; perhaps the new spy-cam will change that.
I love having a camera with me all the time, to snap candids and weird little shots I find. My main camera, a Canon D-60, is far too heavy (and expensive) to risk it, so I got a little Nikon Coolpix P2.

Watch for more shots from the show. And if you get a chance, pop in and see the show, which runs the rest of April.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bucephalus said...

Bravo! Congratulations Andy on putting more of your work out where it can be appreciated. I hope the public gets to see even more of your talent.

7:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home