Sunday, July 09, 2006

Do Agnostics Rest on the Sabbath?

The model for the first of today's two back-to-back photoshoots kindly ferried me and the incomplete computer back to the computer store to have the DVD burner installed so I could actually run the damned thing. Now I am setting up the photo studio while he puts on make-up. He is a Sister of Perpetual Indulgence, novice class, and wants photos before he advances on to a full Sister. Perfect shoot for a Sunday afternoon.

After Sister Charity Case, I have another photoshoot, this one with Raven, a model I have worked with many times in the past. I saw him and his boyfriend at Pride, and mentioned he was about to shave his mohawk. I insisted we do a shoot with he is shorn.

Then I will drag myself home in this horrible sunny heat (there's a reason I live in Seattle) and try to get the new Frankenputer working and blog some new stuff instead of raiding my self-shots porfolio at Usefilm.com. At least I can see the light ahead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home