Saturday, July 15, 2006

Wait/Loss Problem

With the old computer supposedly fixed, I just need to go out and pick it up from the store, and bring along the new computer to have it assessed.

Shot a friend last nite for his birthday and because he is in optimal shape before flying off today to the Gay Games in Chicago to compete in the physique competition. Dying to see the shots of course, and hopefully if I get my computer back today I can look at them--and the other shoots I have done lately.

Right now I am blogging from the computer at the Boylston and Pine Studio where I usually shoot? Why am I blogging instead of shooting? Because my 9 a.m. model is now a half hour late. No call, no email, doesnt answer his cell.

Memo to Tony the Tiger--flakes ain't Grrrrreat!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home