Thursday, July 05, 2007

Closure

Today the members of Image Collective, ironically one-by-one rather than collectively, removed their work from the Art/Not Terminal gallery where our Queer Eyes 3 show ended on July 3.

I returned home with five of the nine works that were in the show. I sold one framed piece. Three others are still in the hands of a friend who helped me removed them from the exhibition less than a day after the opening. (Long story.)

I learned a lot during this show, as I both exhibited my work and acted as show moderator.

Now what? We shall see. Part of me wants to take a break, another wants to continue doing what I'm doing, as photography is one of the few pleasures I have right now. Stay tuned...

1 Comments:

Blogger Bucephalus said...

I love it. The photo and the text combine to make a perfect epilogue. Thanks so much for all the great work you did pulling the show together.

10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home