Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Travellin' Dark

An international blogging pal asked why I hadn't posted any shots of myself from July's trip to San Fran. I explained that I rarely shot myself outside the studio, and usually busy shooting everything else. But my good friend Bucephalus, a fine photographer in his own right, who had flights that corresponded with mine, and whom I had fun shooting at Dore, was nice enough to snap an occasional image of me during the trip. Here's one, as we negotiated the public transit from San Francisco International Airport to get to where each of us were staying.

I always wear leather when I fly. The fabric is actually quite comfortable, water resistant, and the look discourages people from messin with you. The zipper boots are easy to remove and reapply during the security checks. And there's something exhilirating dressing like a rock star when travelling--if one is sitting in coach.

2 Comments:

Blogger Bucephalus said...

Nice to see you post this. Brings back memories of our fun times in SF.

8:29 PM  
Blogger Kritzmoritz said...

Everyday you amaze me. Thanks for the pix

10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home