Tuesday, August 26, 2008

It Takes All Kinds





Yes, it's a great big tent here at the Democratic Convention, attracting all types. I'm saddled with a Precambrian laptop, but a great camera and an eager attitude. Here's a smattering of the first day's finds of the various folk in downtown Denver.

The final shot is my favorite of the 190 photos I snapped yesterday (before the heat and thin air nearly got me). The anti-abortion-rights protesters and the Jesus-voter were completely unaware of the corporate condom bus passing behind them. Evolve, indeed.

And for the record, I am not being an objective bystander--while was shooting the photos of these guys, I was chanting the question "But do you support Birth Control? Are you for federal funding of birth control to stop unwanted pregnancies?"

I got no answer. But I got the photo.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You GO!!!! Thanks for being there and for sharing these images.... I am so envious!!!!

12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home